a) Term Membership
- Individuals may apply directly to the Club for a Term Membership. This Membership is on a yearly basis at an Entrance Fee of $24,000 (prevailing rate subject to GST) per year. It may be renewed yearly subject to the payment of the said Entrance Fee as well as to the Committee’s approval.
- A $300 refundable deposit is required to be maintained with the Club.
- Term Members need not pay monthly subscriptions.
- A Term Member shall not be entitled to vote or hold office or be co-opted to serve on any Committee or Sub-Committee but otherwise shall enjoy all the other privileges of an Ordinary Member. He may enrol his spouse and children under the age of 21 to use the Club’s facilities.
- Term Membership is non-transferable.
- A Term Member, upon ceasing to be a member for any reasons during the term of his membership, shall be entitled to a proportionate refund of the Entrance Fee paid (based on a full calendar month).
Referral of New Term Members
A limited number of term memberships are available at the SICC, at an affordable fee of $24,000 per annum. A Term Member shall enjoy all the events and facilities at the Club, excluding voting rights or the right to hold office. Seize this opportunity to introduce new term members to experience our facilities and services.
A Member who has successfully referred a new term member will receive a $500 F&B voucher.* Please note that the referral form must be submitted together with the Term membership application form to qualify for the referral voucher.
For more information, please contact Dera at 6431 8337 or email [email protected]
*Management reserves the right to amend the incentive without prior notice.
b) Ordinary (Transferable) Membership**
- This membership is purchased by and registered under an individual's name.
- Local Membership: One who is a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Foreign Membership: One who is not a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Local or Foreign Ordinary (Transferable) Membership shall be transferred to a Local Person - Classified as a Local Membership
- Foreign Ordinary (Transferable) Membership shall be transferred to a Non-Local Person - Classified as a Foreign Membership
c) Corporate (Transferable) Membership**
This membership is purchased by and registered under a Corporation's name.
Local Membership: A Singapore-Incorporated Corporation with more than half of its issued share capital being beneficially owned by and more than half of its voting power residing directly or indirectly in citizens or permanent residents of Singapore.
Foreign Membership: A Corporation with more than half of its issued share capital being beneficially owned by and more than half of its voting power residing directly or indirectly in non-citizens or non-permanent residents of Singapore.
Local or Foreign Corporate (Transferable) Membership shall be transferred to a Local Corporation - Classified as Local Membership
Foreign Corporate (Transferable) Membership shall be transferred to a Non-Local Corporation - Classified as Foreign Membership
Each Corporate Member shall be entitled to nominate one person, belonging to their organization to be a Corporate Nominee of its Corporate Membership. This nominee shall enjoy the full privileges as a member. Application for Nomination of a Proposed Corporate Nominee is subject to the payment of Entrance Fee and Deposit as well as to the Committee's approval.
Admission as a New Member
In accordance with the Club Rules, upon the General Committee’s decision, the applicant will be admitted as a Provisional Member of the Club. A Provisional Member is liable to pay subscriptions. (see Club Rule 10(d)).
A Provisional Member shall thereafter attend the Introduction Night together with his/her Proposer/Seconder at such time and place as the Club may notify in writing to him/her to be introduced to the General Committee (see Club Rule 10(f)).
At the Introduction Night, the Provisional Member will be issued with a Signature Card whereby he/she must obtain the signatures of all the General Committee Members and Captains present. This is in accordance with Club Rule 10(g) which is as quoted below:
“At the Introduction Night, the Provisional Member is required to obtain the signatures of all the General Committee Members and Captain present whereupon he will be formally admitted as a Member of the Club”
The Provisional Member must be accompanied by his/her Proposer/Seconder when obtaining their signatures. The Signature Card must be completed and returned to the Membership Administration Staff before he/she leaves the Club. Membership card/s will only be issued to the Provisional Member after he/she has obtained all the required signatures.
Men: Shirt & Tie
It is imperative that a Provisional Member adhere strictly to the formal dress code in attendance for the Introduction Night in order to formalise his/her admission as a Member of the Club. If a Provisional Member or his/her Proposer/Seconder is not formally attired, he/she will not be permitted to attend the Introduction Night.
Ordinary Members and Corporate Nominees leaving Singapore for more than six (6) calendar months may request to place their names on the Absent Members' List, subject to the Club's Rules and Bye-Laws on Absent Membership.
An Absent Member may apply to activate his/her membership when he/she is in Singapore. An Active Member is required to pay the monthly subscription fee of $160 or $180 if a spouse is registered under the said membership. Membership cards, golf tags and car park labels will be issued for use of the Club’s facilities.
Utilisation of Club's Facilities by Absent Members
- In order to use the Club’s facilities, Absent Member is required to inform the Club one week prior to the utilisation of Club Facilities. An Absent Member is allowed up to two (2) registrations with the Club per calendar year for use of the Club’s facilities by him and his family member/s (i.e. no signing in of guest) while in Singapore, subject to the Club’s Rules and Bye-Laws.
- Each registration allows an Absent Member to use the Club’s facilities for a continuous period of two (2) weeks only. All expenses incurred will be charged accordingly.
- Upon registration, temporary membership card(s) will be issued. Also, four (4) golf vouchers will be issued by the Golfing Department to each Absent Principal Member for use of the Golfing facilities. Each voucher entitles the Absent Member (or his Family Member) to one round of golf.
- For use of the Club’s facilities, the Absent Member is required to produce the temporary membership card.
Ordinary Members, Term Members, Corporate Nominees as well as their spouses and/or children registered under their Memberships shall be entitled to use all the Club’s facilities at both the Island and Bukit locations as well as the facilities of its reciprocal clubs. This is subject to the Club’s Rules, Bye-Laws and Policies.
Only Ordinary Members and Corporate Nominees may vote at the General Meetings of the Club or stand for election to the General Committee of the Club.
Registration of Family Members
Members may register their Spouses and unmarried Children below 21 years old under their memberships to use the Club's facilities only for registration, copy of marriage/birth certificate, identity card/passport and one (1) coloured passport-size photo are required.
Last updated: 29/07/2020