Boulcott's Farm 2010, Military Road, Lower Hutt, Wellington New Zealand
Tel: (64) 567 4722
Fax: (64) 4 567 4260
Dress code :
- Smart casual golfing attire is acceptable at all times (other than nominated special functions) in all areas of the clubhouse.
- Jeans and tee shirts are not permitted.
- Hats and caps are not permitted.
- Men are not permitted to wear sandals.
- All players must be appropriately attired on the Golf Course, Practice Fairway and in the Club House.
- Collared shirts to be worn.
- Tailored shorts are permitted.
- Denim clothing, T-Shirts, Track Suits, Beach and Football wear are not permitted.
- Golf Shoes to be worn with socks. Soft spike shoes only.
Cellphones are prohibited within the Club house premises including golf courses.
Green Fees & Eligibility to Play
a) Member's Guest Normal Rate: NZD 40
b) Reciprocal Member- any charges?: No
c) Are Reciprocal Members allowed to introduce Guests?: Yes
If so, how many are allowed per Reciprocal Member: Max 3 guests
Reciprocal Member Guest Rate: NZD 40
d) Are Walk-in Visitors allowed to play?: No
If so, is there a limitation on the no. of Walk-in Visitors per day?: N/A
Visitors Walk-in Rate: N/A
e) Do Reciprocal Members have to book in advance for a time-slot on weekdays and/or weekends?: Yes
If so when?: 2 days advance
f) If a club medal/competition is scheduled, are Reciprocal Members allowed to participate?: No
g) Does the club impose on Reciprocal Clubs a yearly maximum quota for visits/golf games by its members? Yes
h) How many visits/golf games is each Reciprocal Member entitled to per calendar year?: 14 visits
Equipment & Rental Charges
Rental of Golf Clubs?: Yes
Caddy (Class & Charges) (9/18holes): No
Advance bookings needed for caddy?: N/A
Motorised Buggy Rental (9/18holes): Yes
Electrical Golf Trolley Rental (Hand-control led) (9/18holes): No
Manual Trolley/Trundle Rental (9/18holes): Yes
All rates stated herein are subject to changes with/without prior notice.
Last updated: 21/12/2017