Rancamaya Golf & Country Club (Affiliated)
Collared t-shirts or turtleneck(mockneck) tuck-in at all times. No blue denim allowed
Full golf attire with soft spike shoes.
*For more information on the dress codes, please go to Club's website.
Visiting SICC members are required to produce the following upon registration;
I ) Introduction letter
II ) Membership Cards
III ) Passport for verification of residency
Green Fees & Eligibility to Play:
Affiliated Member- Green Fees (if applicable):
|Weekdays (Tuesdays - Fridays)||Rp 305,000||Rp 235,000|
|Saturdays||Rp 1,566,000||Rp 811,500|
|Sundays/PHs||Rp 1,266,000||Rp 811,500|
Affiliated Member's Guest Green Fees:
|Weekdays (Tuesdays - Fridays)||Rp 410,550||Rp 280,000|
|Saturdays||Rp 2,048,000||Rp 905,000|
|Sundays/PHs||Rp 1,566,000||Rp 905,000|
- Golf Service:
Rp 340,000 (weekdays)
- Caddie & Cart Fees per Golfer:
Rp 388,550 (weekends/PHs)
- Green Fees Extra Round:
50% of Normal Rates (incl Cart & Caddy Fees)
*Course closed for maintenance every Monday
- Are Affiliated Members allowed to introduce Guests? If so, how many are allowed per Affiliated Members.
Yes; 3 Guests
- Do Affiliated Members have to book in advance for a time-slot on weekdays and/or weekends?:
Yes. Must book through the office or Email.
If so when?: Fridays for the following 6.00 am - 3.30 pm
- How many visits/golf games is each Affiliated Member entitled to per calendar year?:
2 times per month
- If this quota is exceeded, are Affiliated Members still allowed to play golf? If so, what are the applicable charges?
Equipment & Rental Charges:
|Rental of Golf Clubs:||Rp 170,000 per set|
|Carts and Caddy Fee Per person:||Rp 300,000(Weekdays),
|Driving Range Balls:||Rp 48,000(50 Balls)|
|Golf Lessons:||Rp 395,000 per hour|
|Caddy (Class & Charges) (9/18holes):||No|
|Advance bookings needed for caddy?:||N/A|
|Allocation of caddy:||N/A|
|Motorised Buggy Rental (9/18holes):||Yes|
|Electrical Golf Trolley Rental (Hand-control led) (9/18holes):||No|
|Manual Trolley/Trundle Rental (9/18holes):||Yes|
All rates stated herein are subject to changes with/without prior notice.
Last updated: 23/04/2020