Damai Indah Golf & Country Club (Reciprocal)
|Address||BSD Course Jln Bukit Golf I
Sektor VI Serpong, Tangerang 15310 Indonesia
Shirt or collared T-shirts with golfing shorts, Bermudas or long pants(except blue denim jeans) and golf shoes are appropriate for the golf course & the practice facilities.
Collared or round neck T-shirts with golfing shorts, Bermudas, long pants (except blue denim jeans), skirts designed for golf, and golf shoes.
Green Fees & Eligibility to Play:
- Rates & Charges:
Please click to view (Updated on 1 January 2020)
- Are Reciprocal Members allowed to introduce Guests? If so, how many are allowed per Reciprocal Member.
- Are Walk-in Visitors allowed to play?:
- Do Reciprocal Members have to book in advance for a time-slot on weekdays and/or weekends?If so, when?
Yes; 1 week in advance
- Does the club impose on Reciprocal Clubs a yearly maximum quota for visits/golf games by its members?
- How many visits/golf games is each Reciprocal Member entitled to per calendar year?:
- If this quota is exceeded, are Reciprocal Members still allowed to play golf? If so, what are the applicable charges?
Yes; As per stated above
Equipment & Rental Charges:
- Rental of Golf Clubs?: N/A
- Caddy (Class & Charges) (9/18holes): Included in Green Fees
- Advance bookings needed for caddy?: No
- Allocation of caddy: First-come-First-serve basis
- Motorised Buggy Rental (9/18holes): Rp 300,000 per buggy
- Electrical Golf Trolley Rental (Hand-controlled)
- (9/18holes): N/A
- Manual Trolley/Trundle Rental (9/18holes): N/A
|Driving Range Charges (50 balls)||Members||Guests|
|Rp 35,000 (BSD)||Rp 40,000 (PIK)|
|Rp 50,000 (BSD)||Rp 55,000 (PIK)|
BSD Course - Every Tuesday for maintenance
PIK Course - Every Monday for maintenance
All rates stated herein are subject to changes with/without prior notice.
Last updated: 23/04/2020