The Hong Kong Golf Club (Reciprocal)
|Address||Lot No 1 Fan Kam Road, Sheung Shui, N. T. Hong Kong|
|Tel:||(852) 2670 1211|
|Fax:||(852) 2679 5183|
|Deep Water Bay Course|
|Address||19, Island Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong|
|Tel:||(852) 2812 7070|
|Fax:||(852) 2812 7111|
Shirts with collars/mock neck (worn tucked-in) - Men Only NO visors and caps are to be worn in any indoor area of the Clubhouse
Golf shirts with collars /mock neck and sleeves (worn tucked-in)
The use of mobile phones is not permitted throughout the Clubhouse or any of the courses.
Green Fees & Eligibility to Play (wef 01 May 2012):
- Reciprocal Member Green fee:
. No charge until quotas of 60 rounds per month has been breached.
. Thereafter Visitors rates apply.
. No show will be taken into account on the quota of 60 rounds
- Are Reciprocal Members allowed to introduce Guests?
Yes, weekdays only
Guest fee for HKID Holders is HK $1,100 for 18 holes; Overseas visitors is HK $1,900 for 18 holes.
- Do Reciprocal Members have to book in advance for a time-slot on weekdays and/or weekends?
Yes, advance bookings to be made thru Golfing Office
- Does the club impose on Reciprocal Clubs a yearly maximum quota for visits/golf games by its members?
Yes, 60 rounds per month
No show will be taken into account on the quota of 60 rounds
- How many visits/golf games is each Reciprocal Member entitled to per calendar year?
SICC members are allocated 60 rounds per month
- If this quota is exceeded, are Reciprocal Members still allowed to play golf?: ) If this quota is exceeded, are Reciprocal Members still allowed to play golf?:
If so, what are the applicable charges?
Normal visitor fee (weekday)
Not allowed (weekend)
Tee times on Saturdays and Sundays - cancelled before 12:00 noon on Thursday preceding that Saturday or Sunday.
Tee time on weekdays - cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
Public Holidays that is on a weekday - cancelled at least 24 hours in advance.
- On-site Accommodation (if any): Yes
Price & Occupancy (per day/week etc):
|Bedroom Rates for Reciprocal Members|
|Deluxe Double Room||HK$1,600|
|Standard Double Room||HK$1,400|
|Family Suite (4 persons)||HK$2,700|
|Men's Single (without bathroom facilities)||HK$1,050|
|All room rates include HK$300 complimentary food & beverage per day|
*All rates stated herein are subject to changes with/without prior notice.
Driving License w.e.f 1 March 2017
With effect from 1 March 2017, a valid driving licence is required for players who wish to drive a golf cart on our golf cart course (i.e. Old & Eden Courses). Players are required to walk if without a driving licence.
Last updated: 29/04/2022