Sanxiang Commune, Zhongshan City, Guangdong Province, China 528463
Tel: (86) 760 8669 0055/0108/760 8668 3888
Fax: (86) 760 8668 3990
Hong Kong Office: Room 607, 6/F., Wing Tuck Commercial Centre, 177-183 Wing Lok Streeet, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2868 0838 (Office)
(852) 2868 0975 (Accounts Department Direct Line)
Fax: (852) 2868 4642
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Club has been closed since 30 January 2020. The Local Government approved the Club to partially reopen on 1 March 2020. To minimise the risk of virus spreading, only Club members will be accepted at the present. Reciprocal Members' bookings will not be accepted until further notice. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Clubhouse: Collared t-shirts or turtleneck(mockneck) tuck-in at all times No blue denim allowed
Course : Full golf attire with soft spike shoes.
Green Fees & Eligibility to Play
a) Reciprocal Member- any charges?:
Arnold Palmer Course
Weekdays, Weekends & PHs : SICC member (FoC 14 days in one Calendar year)
Jack Nicklaus Course
Weekday : SICC member : RMB 700(18H) RMB 350(9H)
Weekends & PHs : SICC member : RMB 1300(18H) RMB 650(9H)
- b) Are Reciprocal Members allowed to introduce Guests?:
Yes (Weekdays ONLY) No Guests allowed during Weekends and Public Holidays.
- c) .Are Walk-in Visitors allowed to play?:
Yes, weekdays only If so, is there a limitation on the no. of Walk-in Visitors per day?: No
- d) Do Reciprocal Members have to book in advance for a time-slot on weekdays and/or weekends?: If so when?:
Golf booking during weekend – Booking can be made 9 days in advance through the HongKong Office
- e) If a club medal/competition is scheduled, are Reciprocal Members allowed to participate?
- f) Does the club impose on Reciprocal Clubs a yearly maximum quota for visits/golf games by its members?:
- g) How many visits/golf games is each Reciprocal Member entitled to per calendar year?:
Equipment & Rental Charges
Rental of Golf Clubs: RMB 200 Caddy (Class & Charges) (9/18holes):
- A class- RMB 190 (18H) RMB 110 (9H)
- B class- RMB 160 (18H) RMB 90 (9H)
Advance bookings needed for caddy? No
Allocation of caddy: Caddy Office
Motorised Buggy Rental (9/18holes): RMB 110/ 220 buggies compulsory on Nicklaus Course
Electrical Golf Trolley Rental (Hand-controlled) (9/18holes): No
Manual Trolley/Trundle Rental (9/18holes): Yes
a) On-site Accommodation (if any): No
Price & Occupancy (per day/week etc): N/A
Contact Details: N/A
All rates stated herein are subject to changes with/without prior notice.
Last updated: 02/03/2020