Bentham Street, Yarralumla, Canberra 2600 Australia
Tel: (612) 6282 7000
Fax: (612) 6285 2742
- Visitors are required to comply with the Club's dress code.
- Shorts and trousers must be tailored. Elastic or drawstring waists or cargo style external pockets are not permitted.
- Shorts must be approximately knee length.
- Denim, irrespective of colour, is not acceptable.
- Socks must be above the ankle, predominantly white.
- Shirts must have sleeves, be tucked in at all times and collared.
- Skivvies with rolled collars and similar are acceptable for winter attire.
Green Fees & Eligibility to Play
a) Reciprocal Member: No Charges
b) Reciprocal Members are allowed to introduce Guests. Yes
If so, how many are allowed per Reciprocal Member: Max 3 guests
Reciprocal Member Guest Rate: AUD 120
c) Are Walk-in Visitors allowed to play?: No
If so, is there a limitation on the no. of Walk-in Visitors per day?: N/A
d) Do Reciprocal Members have to book in advance for a time-slot on weekdays and/or weekends?: Yes
If so when? : 8 days in advance
e) Does the club impose on Reciprocal Clubs a yearly maximum quota for visits/golf games by its members? Yes.
f) How many visits/golf games is each Reciprocal Member entitled to per calendar year?: 5 times in a year.
g) If this quota is exceeded, are Reciprocal Members still allowed to play golf?:
If so, what are the applicable charges?: N/A
Equipment & Rental Charges
Rental of Golf Clubs?: Yes
Caddy (Class & Charges) (9/18holes): N/A
Advance bookings needed for caddy?: N/A
Motorised Buggy Rental (9/18holes): N/A
Electrical Golf Trolley Rental (Hand-controlled) (9/18holes): N/A
Manual Trolley/Trundle Rental (9/18holes): N/A
All rates stated herein are subject to changes with/without prior notice.
Last updated: 08/12/2017