Tel: (612) 9663 2273 / (612) 9662 2484 (Match Desk)
Please click to view the notice of suspension of reciprocal/affiliated bookings
Mobile Phone Policy & Dress Code:
- Smart casual golfing attire is acceptable at all times (other than nominated special functions) in all areas of the clubhouse.
- Jeans and tee shirts are not permitted.
- Hats and caps are not permitted.
- Men are not permitted to wear sandals.
All players must be appropriately attired on the Golf Course, Practice Fairway and in the Club House.
- Collared shirts to be worn.
- Tailored shorts are permitted.
- Denim clothing, T-Shirts, Track Suits, Beach and Football wear are not permitted.
- Golf Shoes to be worn with socks. Soft spike shoes only.
Green Fees & Eligibility to Play:
Affiliated Member- any charges?: Yes
Green Fees (if applicable): AUD 200 - Men; AUD 150 - Ladies
Are Affiliated Members allowed to introduce Guests?: Yes
If so, how many are allowed per Affiliated Member: 03
Affiliated Member Guest Rate: AUD 200 (Men); AUD 150(Ladies)
Are Walk-in Visitors allowed to play?: No
Do Affiliated Members have to book in advance for a time-slot on weekdays and/or weekends?: Yes
If so when?: One week advance bookings
How many visits/golf games is each Affiliated Member entitled to per calendar year? 14 per year.
If this quota is exceeded, are Affiliated Members still allowed to play golf?: No
Equipment & Rental Charges:
Rental of Golf Clubs: AUD 45 per set
Caddy (Class & Charges) (9/18holes): N/A
Advance bookings needed for caddy?: N/A
Allocation of caddy: N/A
Motorised Buggy Rental (9/18holes): AUD 20/AUD 35
Electrical Golf Trolley Rental (Hand-controlled) (9/18holes): AUD 20
Manual Trolley/Trundle Rental (9/18holes): FOC
All rates stated herein are subject to changes with/without prior notice.
Last updated: 16/03/2020